Witchysisterhood - Pagansuperstars

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction..Katz Rodriguez

Go down

Introduction..Katz Rodriguez  Empty Introduction..Katz Rodriguez

Post by Katz0411 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:21 am

Hello Loves,

Hi! I am Katz Rodriguez

I started Pagansuperstars.com and witchysisterhood.com with GlammieWitch so we can all come together as a whole online Sisterhood. I believe that we are all students in Magick.. There is no one better than the other but some of us have way more experience.  I want to build and grow this amazing online sisterhood and be your personal cheerleader.  I will be traveling all week and when i get settled I will start posting in all folders and make a folder of my own for you to ask questions or do video request. I am here for support but also to learn from each and everyone.

I offer an One On One apprentice Program on Advance candle magic, Witch Craft,Paganism Studies,Psychic development, How to practice as a solitary Witch and with success. It takes time, Dedication and I am very hands on. There is no certification in real Witchcraft. We do not learn real magick or spell's from book's. It's handed down to us from the ones that came before us and we practice the Craft. I require a reading and consult before choosing to work close with you. Apprenticeship is done via mail, email, phone ,skype, travel, Facebook video and google plus. You will have to be hands on and do your own research. I teach how to practice as a solitary with success. I am simply there for my guidance and to show you how you can do it different without getting hurt.

I practice Witchcraft. My religion is Ocha/Santeria/Palo Mayombe( I will be getting scratched in Palo , and Crowned Chango within this next year. I am very excited for my new journey. I have raised all my kids and now its my turn to travel and do what i was born to do. I consider myself a Pagan Eclectic Bruja. I am apart of a house in Ocha/Palo/Santeria here in Las Vegas. I have Orula. I am a medium, A sensitive and Intuitive Reader.

I feel our religion is a Luxury for me to learn, practice and really work the religion in Santeria/Ocha/Palo. There is a chain of command. Its very structured . Initiation is a rite of passage marking entrance or acceptance into our group or society. If you are seeking spiritual guidance to change your life, learn new thing's, be a better person, help people or grow spiritually then call and talk to me and I have no problem sharing my experience with you. You can also keep up with my video's  on youtube. I update them every week on youtube and the website. katz0411 & witchysisterhood ( weekly videos)

Apprenticeship with approval only( Reading and consult required)

Check out services page for service's and price's. Over the last year, I have joined  a Santeria/Ocha/Palo House in Las Vegas, Nevada. I received Mano de Orula  (Hand of Orula). I am currently working on getting scratched in Palo Monte, and then Crowned Chango in Santeria. I plan for all to be completed by the end of the year. Ulises and I plan on opening our own Ocha/Palo house and traveling to help people.  Some of you may know me from YouTube( Katz0411) and know I am ½ Cherokee and ½ White( English Decent). The one thing that makes me so different, I am a skilled medium and sensitive. I speak to spirit's and communicate with other people’s spirit's to help them.

Sometime's you get message's from ancestor's or the ones that passed on to the other side.  Today, I can stand with my head held high and say “I am proud to be a Bruja/Witch.” I wouldn't have it any other way.  Not only do I help a lot of people and I am learning different culture's, the old way's, and old religion. I don’t have to sit around and wait for life to come to me. I actually do something about it. I believe in the art of attraction, positive thinking, manifestation, and magick. It work's.  I received my ministerial counseling certification. I have so much this year I want to accomplish and with the energy of the Gods/Goddess, I will.  

Check out my awesome Testimonial's from clients who wrote me.

You are a child of a God/Goddess So Shine! Most of all, Keep it Witchy. Act like the child of a God/Goddess that you are. Shine!  Quote: Katz Rodriguez  Cool 

My Favorite thing is essential oils, herbs, advanced candle Magick and brew's.  I love it.  Join me in a business opportunity helping people or just try a few product's yourself.   We have everything from Lavender oil, Patchouli oil, Lemon Oil, Rose oil,100% All Natural cleaning product's and so many more....
  Check It Out... If you want to make a extra income doing what you love.. Talk to me.. or Katz Shares Essential Oils With You

If you want to learn more about me please feel free to go to my personal site and watch a video or two.
greeneyedwitch.com
Katz0411
Katz0411
Admin

http://GreenEyedWitch.com

Back to top Go down