Witchysisterhood - Pagansuperstars

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add!

3 posters

Go down

Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add! Empty Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add!

Post by katz0411 Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 am

alien 
SAMPLE ATTITUDE AFFIRMATIONS

Choose one or several based on your needs.
You can recite one in the morning, one at midday
and one in the evening if you like.

My attitude reflects as a well-adjusted and well-rounded Life.

My personality is radiant with success, beauty and happiness.

When I walk into a room, everyone notices my kind and happy spirit.

I AM a walking example of God's Love.

My attitude grows happier and healthier every single day.

My smile reflects a joy for living and a healthy lifestyle.

My attitude is so personable that I attract the same people to me.

I AM a walking reflection of success and happiness.

Everywhere I go, people are drawn to my dynamic personality.

My vibrant attitude is contagious to everyone I meet.

Remember to write or say any of the below listed affirmations at least 40X daily for 40 days. It takes 40 days to impress upon the unconscious "reacting" mind all that you desire and dream. Then it becomes automatic behavior in the conscious "acting" mind. Affirmations are the same as doing any type of repetitive exercise to change or learn a new behavior.

Put 40 beads, coins or beans in a cup and when you say each affirmation, take out 1 bead, coin or bead. In this way, you will not have to focus on counting your affirmations and you will be able to meditate on the affirmation while at the same time "feeling" it as well. It is VERY important to say the affirmation slowly with feeling. Give yourself time to let your body "feel" the affirmation. If your affirmation refers to "wealth," then "feel" the wealth. If your affirmation refers to "Love," then allow yourself to "feel" Love all around you.

If you get side-tracked and miss a day then go back to Day 1 and start over. First, call to mind what caused you to divert your attention from your affirmations and second, be truly grateful for the awareness. Now you'll know how important it is to change your subconscious mind.

"Enjoy" saying your affirmations and the Power of your spoken word.

katz0411

Back to top Go down

Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add! Empty Re: Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add!

Post by Glammiewitch Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:08 am

Pick three affirmations that really resonate with you. Write them on sticky notes and put them everywhere! On your mirror, desk, glove box in your car. At first it will seem awkward to say these affirmations to your self, get over it,lol! Really start to believe your affirmations and over a very short period of time you will notice a difference!
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

http://www.glamiesangels.com

Back to top Go down

Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add! Empty Re: Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add!

Post by gecko19 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:29 pm

my affirmations get tweaked, depending on what is going on in my life.. but a couple of my staples are 

i am a strong, independent, beautiful woman

i will be exceptional at my job today

i am a magnet for positive energy

i deserve good luck, good health, good wealth, good love and good fortune
gecko19
gecko19

Back to top Go down

Post by Glammiewitch Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:27 pm

I am repeating them to myself as i reread them! Love it. Thank you.
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

http://www.glamiesangels.com

Back to top Go down

Affirmations, Meditation and anything positive you want to add! Empty Meditation that can be transformed into a Spell

Post by Raven Dracula Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:08 pm

This is one of my meditations and can be changed into a spell. This is one of several I use.

Lay down on your back in a darkened room. Close your eyes and breathe slowly like the
tide of the ocean. Soon you will feel your energy going through your body in a gentle wave like tide. Coming up to your head and going down to your feet with each inhale and exhale.

It will help you relax and can help you sleep.

If you wish to have visions, do this exercise for at least a half hour to an hour. The visions may not be perfectly clear at first. Just keep practicing.

Also, if there is a specific person you wish to have visions of repeat this chant out loud
three times:"Venite ad me (name of person)"
Then while in the meditative state repeat the chant in your mind at least three times.
"Venite ad me (name of person)"
You should then get some visions, emotions, or sensations from that person.

Please let me know the results of this. Also, please let me know how to make it better/teach me more about how to make it better.
Raven Dracula
Raven Dracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down