Witchysisterhood - Pagansuperstars

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! A Bit about Me...

5 posters

Go down

Hi! A Bit about Me... Empty Hi! A Bit about Me...

Post by Cassie Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:01 am

My name is Cassie. I live in Canada and I'm in my early 20's. It feels like pieces of witchcraft have always been a part of my life. I'm 1/2 Portuguese and 1/2 mixed European.

The Portuguese side is where I learned about petitioning saints and burning candles for what you need. Since I was little I've watched my gran pray over her lotto tickets and tuck them under green money candles haha. It works pretty well for her, she has a knack for picking winning tickets. She was the first person that influenced my thinking as a child. She is definitely a devout Catholic, but her odd little ways opened my eyes to see something else...magic (though she wouldn't call it that).

My dad also influenced my thinking as a kid. He is a strong believer in ghosts and his stories made me as a child interested in what death means/interacting with spirits. My aunt was another influence as she introduced me to tarot when I was little and my dad ended up buying me my first deck in 6th grade.

I am a witch and as far as what I believe in, I believe in something similar to the Vodou concept of God (Bondye). The idea is that "God" is too far beyond our human understanding to have direct access to it. So other entities are what are used to act as intermediaries between our physical world and "God". In my practice I work with saints/spirits in my workings (also the Blessed Mother who I have LOVED since I was little).

I also work with my ancestors. They are a big deal to me. They are my blood. Their work and sacrifice is the reason I am alive today. I DON'T worship them, but I do honour and work with them. Besides ancestors I do work with other spirits and try to communicate with spirits in general. I use an interesting mix of natural intuition, water (which is important in my practice) and modern ghost hunting equipment (such as K2 meters/ect.) in my spirit work.

Candle magic is a BIG thing for me. I wanted to join this forum because Kat was one of the first people I saw on youtube years ago that I thought "yup this woman is really a witch". It was a big deal to me because a lot of witches on youtube (no offense to them) didn't feel like they LIVED it, if you know what I mean. From watching Kat I've learned quite a few tips & tricks of the trade so to speak. The most significant has been candle magic and ways to work with candles.

I think I've blabbered enough so the last thing I'll say is that this year I have taken it upon myself to read the Bible cover to cover. A lot of people twist the Bible for their own agendas so I want to read it and see what MY interpretation is. I believe the Bible is full of witchy tips and workings if you know where to look (I mean come on look at the Psalms! lol). I am still working through Genesis but my notebook is filled with working ideas and interesting concepts already!

Well if anyone made it through this long ass introduction- Hi! Hope to hear from people on this forum!
~Cassie
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Hi! A Bit about Me... Empty Re: Hi! A Bit about Me...

Post by Serpentqueen Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Welcome Cassie Smile
I definantly can relate.
I came on this forum for the same reason because I'm so wanting to connect with other witches. REAL witches. Especially this time in my life where I'm trying to fulfill my spiritual life after a hard two years.

Serpentqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glammiewitch Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 am

Welcome Cassie as SerpentQueen beat me to it,lol. I love your bio! I also believe in honoring ancestors not worshipping them, and working alongside of them. I believe also the Bible has witchy tips,lol. Do you make videos at all?
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

http://www.glamiesangels.com

Back to top Go down

Hi! A Bit about Me... Empty Katz In The House

Post by Katz0411 Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Very Happy Okay, I am a bit new to this...I always have my son, an assistant or something. I am in the middle of creating 6 websites for Glammiewitch and myself...

I hope everyone likes this forum.

I would really appreaciate if you share it with your friends, face book, twitter or social media and understand if you cant because this is private and your safe haven. I will be advertising. I went in and figured out a lot of settings. you shouldnt have problems logging in and out now...(Sometimes clear cookies)

you can upload pics and videos now! woot! woot!

I also got a private domain name for this site......

PaganSuperStars.com
I will have it active here in 20 mins or more..... Yes I know not all Pagans are witches and not all witches are pagan. I am Pagan and practice a earth based religion. My religion is Ocha/Santeria/Palo

I honor my ancestors to the fullest!!! they are spoiled@!

I am 40 April 22!!

I created this forum and trying to get sites going even though i am giuving al of my time with glammie because We saw a need for support,positivity,amazing superstar Witches who want to protect their own kind. I want to make it clear I am not against anyone race or path as long as they respect my own. I dont want fighting, bickering or BS.....reason I said 18 and over. I want this to be a safe haven for us to put our feet up and talk about really cool stuff or give sisterly advice.

you can call me Katz
I am 39, 40 April22
I am addicted to chocolate, Prince Royce, Bachata, Marketing, Witchcraft and the love of my life Ulisis Leonce( My Fiance) We are getting married in April! Thats the plan anyway.....

I am open to any questions..... As long as its not offensive.

I have three kids
22,20. and 18
NO BABIES!!!

Let me know if you need anything and if anyone figures out how to get a dang banner on here please tell me.

I would love to throw around deas like if someone does Avon here..we have a online Avon party, Witchy Sex Toy Party 21 and up....
If one of our sisters here is pregnant....Lets have a baby shower ( Virtual)

I am really looking forward to meeting and getting to know each and everyone of you. I think I fixed the bugs. The name will be changed here pretty soon.

If you open your opwn folder and its called Secret Popcorn(example) you can go to go daddy and buy the domain for $.90 cents and forward it over and this way you do what you want with your group. Just be respecful...and dont have the FEDS coming to my door telling me you been running china and Russia Missles from our group!

TTYL

I got a lot toodo!!!!!

GlammieWitch is a MOD
if you cant get ahold of me!

Ashe!

Katz Rodriguez
Spiritual Adviser-Ordained Minister- High Priestess
Orishas Ashe & GEW Consulting LLC
(702) 473-0142 ( Always Text me first)
greeneyedwitch.com
All Witchy Services- Readings- Court Cases- Love Spells-Job Spells and more...
www.greeneyedwitch.com

www.witchysisterhood.com

www.pagansuperstars.com

www.myinnerwitch.com
Katz0411
Katz0411
Admin

http://GreenEyedWitch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glammiewitch Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:17 pm

I really love the layout of the new forum and appreciate all the work you have out into it!
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:50 am

@Serpentqueen- Hi! And yes it's amazing to have a place like this to share. I have been studying for quite a while now, but the past few years have been where I have really been pulling my practice together.
@Katz- I frikken love the name (pagansuperstars)! lol and that's awesome that we can upload pics/video now. That'll be awesome to share any interesting candle magic stuff.
@Glammiewitch- I have thought about making videos before, but never got around to it. Maybe eventually I will make a video or two about my practice to post on the forum. xD
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Glammiewitch Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:20 pm

I think you have a lot to share and it would be great if you could make a quick video or two. You could make the video unlisted and just post here on the forum, it doesn't have to be public.
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyblackbird Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:35 pm

HI Cassie..it seems as if our backgrounds are similar. I've read the bible, but honestly have never thought about integrating it into my practice since I don't identify as Christian. It's an interesting concept and makes me want to look at Psalms with that perspective!
Ladyblackbird
Ladyblackbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Ah I LOVE the Psalms everything from curses to blessings in there! Lol. I actually have found a lot of "witchy tips" in the Bible itself. Interesting stuff when you read it with an open mind and read between the lines.
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Hi! A Bit about Me... Empty Bible

Post by Glammiewitch Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:32 am

Ladyblackbird wrote:HI Cassie..it seems as if our backgrounds are similar.  I've read the bible, but honestly have never thought about integrating it into my practice since I don't identify as Christian.  It's an interesting concept and makes me want to look at Psalms with that perspective!
I agree with having to look at the Bible and Psalms in a different way. I went to Catholic school for 12 years and i always gave the teachers a hard time when it came to the Bible. The way it was taught to me didn't make sense to me. But i was having issues a couple of years ago with some negative energies and was told to use Psalm 91 as a form of protection. Nothing else was working, so i figured, hey girl it's free and doesn't cost anything, give it a shot. It totally worked, and i developed a deep respect for the Bible and most especially the Psalms.
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Katz0411 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:35 am

I use Psalm 91. I have a protection spell with it and it protects my home. I believe that the bible is nothing but spells. Anything repeated 3,6,9,12 times is a spell. I dont care if you use affirmations, prayers or something you wrote. Its a spell. I love it. I teach my apprentice the same thing and they have amazing results. I also use a egg in a glass tby the door for protection and I read the eggs.

There are so many verses in the bible that protect you,your home and your loved ones. Its simple with a white candle and the bible is all you need.

I come across alot of my clients freak out when I tell them get your bible out and turn to Psalm 91, Get water, a bowl, 3 glasses of water, crystal rock(the deodorant) Rum, Cigar or Sage( I am allergic to sage and cigar smells better to me. a small bible to put on your ancestor alter. White Flowers for the ancestors, and you want to calm pesky spirits down that is what you must do.. Acknowledge them every morning and night. I promise you will feel so much better.

The bible is nothing but a spell book! It works. Most Witches are missing out on so much by not looking to the bible to do their spells.

Katz0411
Katz0411
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katz0411 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 am

Glammiewitch wrote:I really love the layout of the new forum and appreciate all the work you have out into it!

No Problem Girl!!! I am traveling all week .. Once i get settled I will work on more.. Get some banners up and market the site.. I just have to bite off one thing at a time..

Glammie or anyone else reading this feel free to put your links in your signature. We dont mind. Just go to your profile and create a permanent signature and every time you post your signature shows. If anyone reading this wants to advertise your business.. There is a folder where you can post... Feel free to chat with glammie if you want to create a folder under the subject that we dont already have.

you can always email me at itsallaboutmagick@yahoo.com
Or contact Glammiwitch who is a partner with witchysisterhood and a Mod of this Forum.
Katz0411
Katz0411
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi! A Bit about Me... Empty Katz

Post by Katz0411 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 am

Cassie wrote:@Serpentqueen- Hi! And yes it's amazing to have a place like this to share. I have been studying for quite a while now, but the past few years have been where I have really been pulling my practice together.
@Katz- I frikken love the name (pagansuperstars)! lol and that's awesome that we can upload pics/video now. That'll be awesome to share any interesting candle magic stuff.
@Glammiewitch- I have thought about making videos before, but never got around to it. Maybe eventually I will make a video or two about my practice to post on the forum. xD

I was sitting up one day and I dont even know how i came up with the name.. I have a crazy brain I swear.. I am everyones biggest cheerleader... I appreciate you posting and sharing .. Feel free to make videos. Upload Pics. Create your own folder ..Just run it by glammie..

I plan on doing alot to the forum. It just takes me a while because i get so busy.. I would love for everyone to do introduction videos.. I love watching those.. You can tell alot about people.

Thank you for your Witchy Support!

Katz0411
Katz0411
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum