Witchysisterhood - Pagansuperstars

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi About Me

4 posters

Go down

Hi About Me Empty Hi About Me

Post by StormWolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:36 am

Hi I'm StormWolf, I am a 51 year old African-American and 1/4 Cherokee 8 year Navel Veteran, and I have always felt that I was a Witch not only because I loved to watch Bewitched but I have always questioned the bible and having to go to the Baptist Church. I always tell a joke about being Christened a Catholic at age 6 mos. for which I remember screaming bloody murder when that cold water hit my forehead I mean I was totally not happy at that time, baptized a Baptist and initiated a witch.

I have been a practicing witch for about 17 years now. I started as a solitary, self taught then about 6 years. Funny part was my mom used to do different things that would protect the house and funny burn the hair when she cleaned out our combs or brushes when she was done with our hair. And she had a book that is called "The Dark Arts" which is not what everybody thinks, it's actually a book on defense against the dark arts.

So in 2003 I found this group who shall remain nameless because at first it was great the learning was awesome it taught me how to focus my energy and memorize my rituals and lead a sabbat ring, but in the end I will not be told who I can have as my friends and who I can not. The treated it like a coven but it was a group.

I did however learn a lot from those people but all bad things had to come to a end. So in the meantime I have continued to learn my craft and focus on bettering myself and those around me. I am currently a 2nd degree High-Priestess.

So I am so looking forward to meeting like minded witches. Thank you for the invite.
StormWolf
StormWolf

http://www.ancientsandstherapeuticmassage.com

Back to top Go down

Hi About Me Empty Re: Hi About Me

Post by Cassie Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi StormWolf nice to meet you!  Very Happy 
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by StormWolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Thank you Cassie nice to meet you too!
StormWolf
StormWolf

Back to top Go down

Hi About Me Empty Hi!

Post by Glammiewitch Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 am

[size=16][/size]
StormWolf wrote:Hi I'm StormWolf, I am a 51 year old African-American and 1/4 Cherokee 8 year Navel Veteran, and I have always felt that I was a Witch not only because I loved to watch Bewitched but I have always questioned the bible and having to go to the Baptist Church.  I always tell a joke about being Christened a Catholic at age 6 mos. for which I remember screaming bloody murder when that cold water hit my forehead I mean I was totally not happy at that time, baptized a Baptist and initiated a witch.    

I have been a practicing witch for about 17 years now.  I started as a solitary, self taught then about 6 years. Funny part was my mom used to do different things that would protect the house and funny burn the hair when she cleaned out our combs or brushes when she was done with our hair. And she had a book that is called "The Dark Arts" which is not what everybody thinks, it's actually a book on defense against the dark arts.

So in 2003 I found this group who shall remain nameless because at first it was great the learning was awesome it taught me how to focus my energy and memorize my rituals and lead a sabbat ring, but in the end I will not be told who I can have as my friends and who I can not.  The treated it like a coven but it was a group.

I did however learn a lot from those people but all bad things had to come to a end.  So in the meantime I have continued to learn my craft and focus on bettering myself and those around me.  I am currently a 2nd degree High-Priestess.

Love your spiritual name, so, of course i have to ask how did you choose it or why. And can you explain a bit about what a second degree HIgh Priestess is. I am totally intrigued! Very Happy 

So I am so looking forward to meeting like minded witches.  Thank you for the invite.
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

http://www.glamiesangels.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glammiewitch Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 am

Some how i screwed up your bio,lol. So feel free to delete what i wrote. But the questions are still the same.
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by StormWolf Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:14 am

Oh anyway StormWolf came to me while meditating. I love wolves because they are so close to humankind. They are very family/pack oriented and status is also very important to them. And storms actually calm me down I love thunderstorms because it's cleaning the air with the electricity and the rain, I love snowstorms (well honestly only when I'm inside LOL). So I put them together and there you go.
StormWolf
StormWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyblackbird Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi StormWolf, I'm Ladyblackbird (or Melissa). That's interesting about your mom and how she cleaned your brushes out. It's funny how we pick up little things from our childhood and then one day you just pause for a second and think about where the ideas behind these little acts came from.
It's nice to meet you!
Ladyblackbird
Ladyblackbird

Back to top Go down

Hi About Me Empty Stormwolf

Post by Glammiewitch Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 am

StormWolf wrote:Oh anyway StormWolf came to me while meditating.  I love wolves because they are so close to humankind.  They are very family/pack oriented and status is also very important to them.  And storms actually calm me down I love thunderstorms because it's cleaning the air with the electricity and the rain, I love snowstorms (well honestly only when I'm inside LOL).  So I put them together and there you go.  

Love the way you created your name. I love snowstorms when i am inside too,lol.
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

Back to top Go down

Hi About Me Empty Habits

Post by Glammiewitch Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:24 am

Ladyblackbird wrote:Hi StormWolf, I'm Ladyblackbird (or Melissa).  That's interesting about your mom and how she cleaned your brushes out.  It's funny how we pick up little things from our childhood and then one day you just pause for a second and think about where the ideas behind these little acts came from.
It's nice to meet you!
Now you got me thinking,lol. I am trying to think of some of the things i do now, that i started from childhood. Hmmm.... Smile 
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum