Witchysisterhood - Pagansuperstars

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge Spells

4 posters

Go down

Revenge Spells Empty Revenge Spells

Post by Glammiewitch Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:40 am

Ok, guys and gals!! Give us your favorite revenge/ return to sender spells and i will post one too. You show me yours and i will show you mine!
Glammiewitch
Glammiewitch

http://www.glamiesangels.com

Back to top Go down

Revenge Spells Empty Tapa Boca

Post by Lovelylizzie Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Hey! This is my very first post here so please be gentle with me  Razz 
So about a month or two ago, I was having issues with a pansy co worker who refuses to have direct contact with his employees and a racist HR lady with a big mouth.
I decided to do a tapa boca candle spell on these two people..
I got a red novena style Tapa Boca candle and my big saint ramon statue to help me..and boy did it work!
First, I anointed, dressed and stuck a piece of chewed gum on both the statue and candle with a penny and did my petitions. The candle burned so quick and strong, it started working immediately.
I am fairly new to candle magic and spell work..and was amazed at the turn out. They were at each others throats on a daily basis. It got so bad at one point that the owner started yelling at both of them to quit their fighting. Now, although I felt a certain satisfaction from seeing this.. (their fighting went on for a week), the guilt started to set in. They were friends prior to this and had great times laughing at other peoples expense..
I just had enough..
I"m not entirly sure how to do a return to sender spell.. I think I may have tried before doing this one but it didn't work.
=/
Lovelylizzie
Lovelylizzie

Back to top Go down

Revenge Spells Empty Re: Revenge Spells

Post by witchway83 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:09 pm

It is working. You seen to be feeling rather guilty. It will run its course.

witchway83

Back to top Go down

Revenge Spells Empty Workin' With: Hot Sauce- "Shut Your Mouth" Working

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:30 pm

OK Glammie here's mine now show me yours! xP
I love working with folk magic that uses what you have on hand and hot sauce is great to use to put a fire under someone's ass to get back at 'em!
Ever have someone who goes out of their way to make trouble in your life? Someone who makes it their mission to spread lies and hateful things about you behind your back? Someone who tries to turn people against you and make your life hell? That’s where this working comes in. This “Shut Your Mouth” working is meant to stop someone from gossiping and running your name into the ground.
What You’ll Need:
-an empty hot sauce bottle (because you’re going to bury it a smaller hot sauce bottle may be easier to use)
-a personal concern of your target (photo, hair, ect.)
-hot sauce
-black pepper
-red pepper
-vinegar
-powdered licorice root
-powdered slippery elm bark
-black yarn or cord
*I’m a big believer of making use of what you’ve got, so if need be substitute ingredients to what works for you
First of all before I begin any working I pray. (You can call on any deity/spirit/ect. you want if you wish to ask for assistance in your working.) I pray over the empty hot sauce bottle, making sure my breath goes into the bottle to fill it with my power.
Next I take the photo of my target and using a marker I draw three x’s sealing their lips on the photo shut saying, “By the power of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit you will seal your lips and silence your evil words” if you aren’t comfortable saying that you can instead say, “By my will, strength and power I will silence your evil words”. After drawing the x’s smear a bit of hot sauce over their lips in the photo saying, “Your tongue will burn if you dare speak my name again”.
In this case I am using the photo as the petition paper, so on the back of the photo I write their name six times then turn the photo 90 degrees and over their name I write my command for them “do not speak my name” six times. I will usually draw a circle around my petition with a thick black sharpie to trap them in my will and over their name and my command I draw a cross to pin them down. (If the cross isn’t a symbol you use you can use a different symbol, like two crossed nails).
Then I smear hot sauce across the back of the photo and roll it up tight. I take the black yarn and wrapping it around the rolled photo I knot it three times. I again smear a bit of hot sauce on the now bound photo/petition and then sprinkle on some licorice root (because I want to control their tongue).
I put the wrapped and coated photo/petition into the hot sauce bottle and then sprinkle in some black pepper & red pepper (to banish the slander and gossip), a pinch of slippery elm bark (to stop the gossip) and a little more licorice root (to ensure I have control over them).
As I sprinkle in the extra licorice root I say, “You will no longer speak my name”. I then pour in some vinegar (to strip their words of power) and say, “If you continue to try and sour my life this will surely sour yours”. I then do another quick prayer into the bottle and seal it tight.
Next I take the bottle to where I’m going to bury it (in this case I would probably bury it either at a crossroads or near a stop sign). Before burying it I shake the bottle three times saying, “(Their name), you will stop”.
I personally like using the bible in my work so as I bury it I would say Psalm 41 out loud, but if the bible isn’t your thing you can just say, “As this bottle is buried and sealed so is your mouth. (Say their name), you will no longer cause me trouble by gossiping about me. (Say their name), you will stop your slander and leave me alone.” Then I would pour a bit of whiskey over where I buried it and leave five pennies to thank the crossroads spirits.
*I like to use an empty hot sauce bottle, but if you really want to cover them in hot sauce you could use a full bottle and empty room for the ingredients you need to add. Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling hot sauce because well you don't wanna be touching your eye after! lol
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Revenge Spells Empty Re: Revenge Spells

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum