Witchysisterhood - Pagansuperstars

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleansing in General

2 posters

Go down

Cleansing in General Empty Cleansing in General

Post by gecko19 Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 pm

i would like to open a discussion on cleansing in general..
cleansing of self, mind and body, home and space, stones, candles and tarot cards.. 

i will start with a question.. i am a sensitive and work with the public.. so often i pick up peoples bad mojo and energy.. what do you all do to NOT bring this home? do you carry stones or such that help absorb and cleanse you during the day?  and what rituals do you perform upon entering your home? my methods seem weak and i need some better cleansing ideas.. thanks for sharing!
gecko19
gecko19

Back to top Go down

Cleansing in General Empty Re: Cleansing in General

Post by witchway83 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:28 pm

I am the same way. I often pick up on others emotions. I have learned to shield myself from the negative energy. It takes practice and focus. Start by meditating, and then learn how to ground your own negative feelings. Send those emotions into the earth to be neutralized. Next learn to create a shield between you and everything else. This well help you from absorbing negativity from objects and people.

witchway83

Back to top Go down

Post by gecko19 Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

this is a big problem for me, it seems i never cleanse enough, until i'm already smothered in negativity.. when i shower, i actually concentrate on cleansing the negativity off me and letting it flow down the drain.. would like to carry a stone in my pocket.. anyone know of a good cleansing stone? i could google it, but i trust what other witches and sensitives actually use..
gecko19
gecko19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum