Witchysisterhood - Pagansuperstars

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free at last, free at last! What a great day!

2 posters

Go down

Free at last, free at last! What a great day! Empty Free at last, free at last! What a great day!

Post by Ladyblackbird Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Today was my last day at my office. I rolled in a little late, finished up some last minute things and walked out of the building as the sun had managed to burn through the morning fog.
Today was my Dad's birthday, so I took some roses to the cemetery and spent some time at his grave. It was emotional, but I was glad that I went. I'd been meaning to buy him a headstone and had promised that I would have it done by his birthday, so when I was done with my visit, I drove over to the office and was able to get one ordered and paid in full.
Anyhow, I am happy and relieved. I will most likely sage the house and take a bath and clean my house with some Agua Florida to start this new journey with fresh and clean!  Very Happy 
Ladyblackbird
Ladyblackbird

Back to top Go down

Free at last, free at last! What a great day! Empty Re: Free at last, free at last! What a great day!

Post by Katz0411 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:40 am

That sounds amazing! I can Totally see you smiling! I havent worked a actual job in a year. I am so glad because I didnt need that stress. Congrats!

I am glad you feel FREE!
Katz0411
Katz0411
Admin

http://GreenEyedWitch.com

Back to top Go down